Friday, May 16, 2008

Sonal's passion 4 fotwears.....describes her


I always say that foowear defines what kinda person r u?? me a footwear designer from FDDI.
i love partying and travelling so my shoes help define my life and love of travelling.

i AS a member of a HEMP, whose purpose is to inform people about the popularity of the material hemp in footwear industry.
According to me there is a shoe for everyone. Some people have a preference for a certain type, such as "Jordan," "Dunk" and "Air Force One," which are all Nike shoes. Those who identify with basketball would give preference to "Jordans," but it really just depends on personal preference.

For instance, I enjoy parties and enjoy gatherings, and my collections relate to the all kinda party wear..shoes
I, used to buy at least 1 pair of footwear a month, at average costs of Rs.1500per pair.

I always tell myself that i will quit buying footwear because they cost too much money, but i find myself buying more.

"I love the way people stare at my shoes. I like their expressions, it is amusing when they come up to me and ask where I got my shoes," . "I just like that feeling."
I started collecting shoes at the age of 18 and now has lot of pairs in her collection. Her favorite pair is the high heel court shoe .

As a young girl ..i always want my footwear b different from other...saving my pocket money just to buy my own kinda footwear...sounds stupid but true..
I always plan not to buy a new one...but ultimately is back with a new pair..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really unique how you find passion in shoes! I find mine with makeup, check my blog if you please, lots of love xo

Unknown said...

Its really unique how you find passion in shoes! I find mine with makeup, check my blog if you please, lots of love xo